Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq assures the United Nations of the importance of continued demining operations

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq assures the United Nations of the importance of continued demining operations Empty Iraq assures the United Nations of the importance of continued demining operations

Post by Rocky Wed Jun 20, 2018 8:26 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Iraq assures the United Nations of the importance of continued demining operations
    Permanent Representative of the Republic of Iraq met in Geneva Ambassador Muayed Saleh, Director of the United Nations Mine Action Office (UNMAS), Mr. Anas Merkailo, in the presence of Pierre Ludhamer, Director of the Office in Iraq.
    "The Iraqi ambassador praised the efforts of the Office in managing a number of mine action programs in the cities and liberated lands in Iraq," said a statement issued by the Foreign Ministry. Vital projects and reconstruction of infrastructure destroyed by terrorist tyranny. "
    "He is ready to communicate with UNMAS to develop a strategy to increase support for the Iraqi mine program," he said.
    "The efforts of the Office in Iraq to support and assist in the projects of clearance, removal and resettlement in the liberated areas," she said, stressing "the importance of continued access to international support for the continuation of these actions."
    For his part, Pierre presented "a presentation on the tasks and activities carried out by the Office in the liberated areas," pointing out that "they have up to 600 projects to support the restoration of stability in Iraq," and gave a presentation on the "projects that have been completed."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 6:05 am