Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: Objections to the budget schedules may prevent voting on them in Monday’s session - urgent

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: Objections to the budget schedules may prevent voting on them in Monday’s session - urgent Empty Deputy: Objections to the budget schedules may prevent voting on them in Monday’s session - urgent

Post by Rocky Sat 01 Jun 2024, 6:52 am

Deputy: Objections to the budget schedules may prevent voting on them in Monday’s session - urgent
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Baghdad 
     Independent MP Kazem Al-Fayad said today, Saturday (June 1, 2024), that parliamentary objections to the 2024 budget schedules are still strong, despite the date for voting on them being set.
    Al-Fayyad said in an interview with “Baghdad Today” that “The Presidency of Parliament has set a voting session on the budget schedules for next Monday, despite the presence of many parliamentary objections and observations on it, and this may prevent voting on it during the session.”
    He stated, "There is a push to speed up the vote on the budget by some political party leaders despite parliamentary reservations, and the representatives will certainly have an opinion about that, especially since these leaders cannot impose what they want on all the representatives."
    The House of Representatives had allocated its session next Monday as a date to vote on the federal financial budget tables, at a time when the Parliamentary Finance Committee announced, yesterday, Friday (May 31, 2024), the near end of its work on the federal financial budget tables for the year 2024.
    According to the head of the committee, Atwan Al-Atwani, “his committee is about to complete the task of discussing and reviewing the details of these schedules, in a manner consistent with the federal general budget law for the years (2023-2024).”
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 26 Jun 2024, 3:28 am