Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Moussawi: Foreign workers cause hard currency to leave the country

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Moussawi: Foreign workers cause hard currency to leave the country Empty Al-Moussawi: Foreign workers cause hard currency to leave the country

Post by Rocky Sun 09 Jun 2024, 4:47 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Al-Moussawi: Foreign workers cause hard currency to leave the country[/size]
    • Today 10:45

• 1 Shares

Information / Baghdad..
    Today, Sunday, Advisor to the Prime Minister for Social Affairs, Sanaa Al-Moussawi, called for urgent and serious measures to be taken to limit the entry of illegal foreign workers.
    Al-Moussawi told Al-Maalouma, “Foreign workers cause the withdrawal of hard currency from the country, indicating that Iraq suffers from unemployment and the lack of job opportunities for young people.”
    She stressed the need to "unify the efforts of the Ministries of Labor, Social Affairs and Interior to limit foreign workers as well as control the exit of currency outside the country."
    She pointed out that "most private sector companies flock to foreign workers because they charge small sums of money, pointing out that the entry of these workers into Iraq has crowded out graduates and sons of the country in the Iraqi labor market." Ended / 25h

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 1:12 am