Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

46 trillion dinars of central bank debt owed by the government to support the national economy

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

46 trillion dinars of central bank debt owed by the government to support the national economy Empty 46 trillion dinars of central bank debt owed by the government to support the national economy

Post by Rocky Sun 20 Aug 2023, 4:26 am

46 trillion dinars of central bank debt owed by the government to support the national economy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News-Baghdad
    In a meeting with the Governor of the Central Bank with journalists last week, he indicated that the government owes 46 trillion dinars, provided by the Central Bank for the purpose of supporting the national economy during the security and financial shocks in 2014.
    During the Corona pandemic and the drop in oil prices in 2020 and 2021, where the amount borrowed from the government was 15 trillion dinars during the years 2015-2017, and before that an old amount was about a trillion dinars, so the total would be 16 trillion dinars, and the government did not borrow in the years 2018 and 2019, and the government borrowed 30 trillion dinars In the years 2020 and 2021, the total will be 46 trillion dinars, and through my follow-up on the issue of internal debt owed by the government, which constitutes the amount belonging to the Central Bank by 64% of the total internal debt provided by the Central Bank through the use of monetary policy tools by rediscounting treasury transfers issued by the fiscal to cover the deficit in The general budget, paying the salaries of employees and retirees, social welfare, and saving the economy from rivers in the darkest conditions, which is a positive position that is calculated for the Central Bank, but at the expense of its foreign cash reserves, which decreased during the years 2015-2017 to 45 billion dollars, and in 2020 to 54 billion dollars after thatIt rose in 2018 to $63 billion.
      The Russian-Ukrainian war and international economic conditions contributed to the rise in oil prices and the financial abundance that helped rebuild the central bank's cash reserves until they exceeded $113 billion. And 132 tons of gold as a precautionary reserve to face possible crises in the future.

Views 38
    Added 08/20/2023 - 10:02 AM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 12:16 pm