Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Dutch-Kurdish discussions to reform the Peshmerga and aid the international coalition

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Dutch-Kurdish discussions to reform the Peshmerga and aid the international coalition Empty Dutch-Kurdish discussions to reform the Peshmerga and aid the international coalition

Post by Rocky Fri 14 Jun 2024, 4:25 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Dutch-Kurdish discussions to reform the Peshmerga and aid the international coalition[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    06-13-2024
    The Chief of Staff of the Ministry of Peshmerga, Lieutenant General Issa Uzair, discussed with the Chief Military Advisor of the Dutch Forces, Colonel Walter, on Thursday, the International Coalition’s assistance to the Peshmerga forces, and the importance of this operation.[/size]
    [size=45]This came during his reception of Uzair, Colonel Walter, and his accompanying delegation, at the ministry’s office, according to a statement.[/size]
    [size=45]During the meeting, they discussed common issues between the Ministry of Peshmerga and the Dutch military team in the Kurdistan Region, the reform process in the Ministry of Peshmerga, its steps, and the International Coalition’s assistance to the Peshmerga forces. Both sides attached importance to this process.[/size]
    [size=45]The two sides confirmed the continuation of relations between the Ministry of Peshmerga and the Dutch military advisory team. The Chief of Staff of the Peshmerga also called for the continued development of relations, and expressed the Ministry’s readiness for broader cooperation and coordination with the aim of developing relations.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 20 Jun 2024, 7:01 am