Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Warnings in Anbar about the repercussions of the US ambassador’s interference in the country’s affai

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Warnings in Anbar about the repercussions of the US ambassador’s interference in the country’s affai Empty Warnings in Anbar about the repercussions of the US ambassador’s interference in the country’s affai

Post by Rocky Sun 16 Jun 2024, 4:33 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Warnings in Anbar about the repercussions of the US ambassador’s interference in the country’s affairs[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    06-15-2024
    The sheikhs and notables of Anbar Governorate warned, on Saturday, of the repercussions of the new American ambassador’s interference in internal affairs in conjunction with her assuming her duties in Iraq.[/size]
    [size=45]Sheikh Abdul Razzaq Hatem Al-Dulaimi said in a statement, “The statements of the new American ambassador to Iraq, Tracy Jacobson, carry with them many question marks due to her interference in the internal affairs of the country by drawing a road map under her supervision of the country’s politics, which calls us to warn of the repercussions of this interference and its negative effects on the security and stability of the country.” And its repercussions during the next stage.”[/size]
    [size=45]He added, “The intervention of the American ambassador at this time carries many messages that America has prepared an unclear plan to drag the country into the unknown,” noting that “America’s interests are linked to people working hard to keep their forces in Iraq for reasons that have become known to everyone.”[/size]
    [size=45]He explained, “The Ministry of Foreign Affairs is required to summon the American ambassador and hand over to her a note of protest in the name of the people against her statements, which represent blatant interference in Iraq’s internal affairs.” Ended / 12a[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 25 Jun 2024, 1:16 am