Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

3 posters

"Daash" abandon his uniform and Afghan elements shave beards in three areas of Diyala

Bama Diva
    Bama Diva

"Daash" abandon his uniform and Afghan elements shave beards in three areas of Diyala Empty "Daash" abandon his uniform and Afghan elements shave beards in three areas of Diyala

Post by Bama Diva Tue 04 Nov 2014, 11:23 am

"Daash" abandon his uniform and Afghan elements shave beards in three areas of Diyala

Tue Nov 04 2014 12:07 | (Voice of Iraq) 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - Sumerian News / Diyala

revealed Diyala province police chief Lt. Gen. Jamil al-Shammari, on Tuesday, said the organization Daash abandoned Afghan uniform, with most of the elements deliberately to shave beards in three regions within the province, adding that the measure is an indicator of attempts organization to find ways to escape after encircling strongholds. Al-Shammari said in an interview for "Alsumaria News", that "there is information talking about abandoning the organization Daash for Afghan uniforms that characterizes the movement of its personnel as well as do most of the elements organization shaved beards in northern Muqdadiya regions (35 km northeast of Baquba), and the parties Mansuriya (40 km east of Baquba), and the outskirts of Jalawla (70 km north-east of Baquba). " Shammari said that "developments in the movement uniform external appearance developments of the elements of the organization representing the index the serious attempts by him to find ways to escape after encircling most of the strongholds of the more than one axis in the past few weeks. " He said the provincial police chief said "Daash retreats days after another and became very weak after recent victories in more than one axis," to Aghta that "movement liberation of the remaining areas of Diyala will be launched very soon and will be the last page of a series of military operations in order to Diyala declared free from Daash. " controlled organization "Daash" on several areas in Diyala province, following the events of last June, with the security forces and the Peshmerga continues to advance those areas to release it from the control of this organization.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Bama Diva
    Bama Diva

"Daash" abandon his uniform and Afghan elements shave beards in three areas of Diyala Empty Re: "Daash" abandon his uniform and Afghan elements shave beards in three areas of Diyala

Post by Bama Diva Tue 04 Nov 2014, 11:25 am

I look forward to when the whole Daash organization is destroyed completely. especially eradicated out of Iraq. fire
    CITEX
    CITEX
    Insane Investor
    Insane Investor

"Daash" abandon his uniform and Afghan elements shave beards in three areas of Diyala Empty Re: "Daash" abandon his uniform and Afghan elements shave beards in three areas of Diyala

Post by CITEX Tue 04 Nov 2014, 12:57 pm

Bama Diva wrote:I look forward to when the whole Daash organization is destroyed completely. especially eradicated out of Iraq. fire

I am right there with you, seems like all they are doing is tossing dust in the air as a distraction so other sneaky stuff can continue to keep going on. I think we all are ready for some solutions.

When I saw the headline and they were shaving thier beards... I immediately hoped they had done it caused they had lice...
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Tue 04 Nov 2014, 1:29 pm

seems like all they are doing is tossing dust in the air as a distraction so other sneaky stuff can continue to keep going on. wrote:citex

badboys

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 11:36 pm