Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

How do I convince them and with what? Revealing the details of the "Kirkuk Agreement" announced by A

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

How do I convince them and with what? Revealing the details of the "Kirkuk Agreement" announced by A Empty How do I convince them and with what? Revealing the details of the "Kirkuk Agreement" announced by A

Post by Rocky Fri 12 Jul 2024, 4:22 am

How do I convince them and with what? Revealing the details of the "Kirkuk Agreement" announced by Al-Sudani

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad Today - Kirkuk
    Kurdistan Democratic Party member Wafa Mohammed Karim revealed today, Thursday (July 11, 2024), the details of the Kirkuk agreement that was recently announced by the Prime Minister, indicating that the provincial council session held today came in implementation of Al-Sudani’s desire, without any agreement on positions, as the agreement included “holding the session only.”
    Mohammed Karim said in an interview with Baghdad Today that "there was no agreement between the components, nor even within the same component, but rather just a first session of the Kirkuk Council, headed by the oldest member, to give legal legitimacy to the new council."
    He added that "the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan boycotted the session the first time, but returned to attend it after it was assured that there was no agreement between any component to name the new governor and form the new government, because it feared that," noting that "the provincial council session held today was an implementation of the Prime Minister's wish."
    The dispute that erupted in the first session of the Kirkuk Council explains the absence of any real agreement, according to what Al-Sudani announced, and that the political crisis “has not been resolved,” and Al-Sudani’s influence was limited to pushing the political forces to hold the session only, without deciding what would happen after it. 
    The Prime Minister, Mohammed Shia Al-Sudani, called on the members who won membership in the Kirkuk Council the day before yesterday to hold the first session of the Council, headed by the oldest member, pointing to resolving the governorate crisis and establishing the “Kirkuk Administration Coalition.”
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 03 Aug 2024, 1:32 pm