Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Anti-corruption forces oust 356 officers and members of an Iraqi ministry

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Anti-corruption forces oust 356 officers and members of an Iraqi ministry Empty Anti-corruption forces oust 356 officers and members of an Iraqi ministry

Post by Rocky Sun Jul 14, 2024 5:04 pm

Anti-corruption forces oust 356 officers and members of an Iraqi ministry

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    [rtl]The Ministry of Interior announced today, Sunday, that it has taken measures to combat corruption and enhance security.[/rtl]
    [rtl]The ministry's spokesman, Brigadier General Muqdad Miri, said during a press conference that I attended that the number of police officers dismissed reached 320, in addition to the dismissal of 36 officers from service, as part of the ministry's efforts to combat corruption.[/rtl]
    [rtl]Merry added that bribery decreased by 10%, and forgery by 8%, indicating that security efforts led to the seizure of 404 vehicles and 32 dens, in addition to 11 million liters of fuel that was prepared for smuggling.[/rtl]
    [rtl]Merry also pointed out that the ministry has achieved great accomplishments during the past months, thanks to the efforts of the Federal Intelligence and Investigation Agency.[/rtl]
    [rtl]During the conference, Miri said that the intelligence agency provided all security agencies with important information, especially during the Ashura and Arbaeen pilgrimages. The agency also executed arrest warrants in accordance with Article 4 of the Anti-Terrorism Law, in addition to other arrest warrants, the number of which reached 34,979.[/rtl]
    [rtl]He also added that the agency was able to destroy 131 hideouts during the past six months, and seized 826 explosive devices, in addition to seizing 10,620 different weapons and 44,000 narcotic pills. [/rtl]
    [rtl]According to Miri, the ministry also succeeded in seizing 428 kilograms of crystal meth and smuggled drugs, in addition to carrying out activities related to oil smuggling sites, seizing tankers, and arresting suspects in various crimes.[/rtl]

55 views
    Added 2024/07/14 - 12:10 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu Aug 15, 2024 6:17 am