Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

National Alliance praises security victories and welcomes the agreement with Baghdad and Erbil, Iraq

day dreamer
    day dreamer
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

National Alliance praises security victories and welcomes the agreement with Baghdad and Erbil, Iraq Empty National Alliance praises security victories and welcomes the agreement with Baghdad and Erbil, Iraq

Post by day dreamer Wed 19 Nov 2014, 7:59 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [ltr][rtl]ا[/rtl]Thursday,  November 20, 2014 00:51[/ltr]
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
     [Baghdad-where]
     I met the political body of the Iraqi National Alliance on Wednesday evening in the office of President of the Iraqi National Alliance, Ibrahim al-Jaafari, in the presence of Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, and forces internalized it all.
     He said a coalition statement received by all of Iraq [where] a copy of the "conferees recalling at the beginning of their meeting suitable martyrdom of Imam Ali Bin Al Hussein Zine El Abidine it anorectum, and called to draw inspiration from the lessons and the lessons of his bus tender for Islam, and the protection of the true religion, and to devote the noble values ".
     He praised the National Alliance, "a diplomatic opening to Iraq, and visits that have been made ​​in order to build strong relationships with various countries of the world, and the expansion of the front face Daash and terrorism, and strengthen relations on the basis of mutual interests."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    He also congratulated the National Alliance, according to the statement, "the sons of the Iraqi people, quality victories achieved on the fronts to address Daash, edit cities and territories of Dnassehm, and saluted Championships of our armed forces, popular crowd, and the mujahideen, and sacrifices generous in achieving these victories that started coming in day after day."
     National Alliance welcomed "the agreement achieved between the federal government and the KRG on oil View first step express goodwill to accomplish strategic agreement preserves the rights of all the Iraqi people on the base of justice, and constitutional texts."
     The statement pointed out that "the meeting also included discussion of the inclusion of the United Arab Emirates a number of Iraqi national forces in the list of terror" .anthy.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/ltr]

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 2:02 am