Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A country neighboring Iraq loses 7.6 hectares of agricultural land daily

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A country neighboring Iraq loses 7.6 hectares of agricultural land daily Empty A country neighboring Iraq loses 7.6 hectares of agricultural land daily

Post by Rocky Fri 06 Sep 2024, 4:24 am

A country neighboring Iraq loses 7.6 hectares of agricultural land daily

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Follow-up
    [rtl] In June 1995, in order to preserve agricultural lands and orchards and continue to make the best use of them, Iran passed a law entitled “Comprehensive Law for the Protection of Agricultural Lands”. In November 2006, this law was amended, which led to an increase in the level of illegal use of these lands.[/rtl]
    [rtl]According to the latest investigation by the Shura Council Studies Center, in the period 1995-2022, approximately 7.6 hectares of agricultural land were illegally converted daily, but the actual figure is higher than this.[/rtl]
    [rtl]This report notes that many actors are currently making decisions about agricultural land. Sector and regulatory interests often trump national interests and sustainable food security.[/rtl]
    [rtl]According to the report of the experts of this study center, the law adopted in 1995 clearly assigned to the Ministry of Roads and Urban Development the task of designing the development directions of cities and towns as much as possible outside agricultural lands and parks, using non-agricultural lands, and changing the use of agricultural lands and parks within the city limits to the minimum possible, but this note was deleted in the amendment made to the basic law in 2006, which caused great damage to the lands mentioned in and around the cities.[/rtl]

70 views
    Added 09/06/2024 - 9:48 AM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 16 Sep 2024, 2:43 am