Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Sudani: The government is proceeding with digitization and electronic transformation of various s

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Sudani: The government is proceeding with digitization and electronic transformation of various s Empty Al-Sudani: The government is proceeding with digitization and electronic transformation of various s

Post by Rocky Sun Sep 08, 2024 9:31 am

Al-Sudani: The government is proceeding with digitization and electronic transformation of various sectors
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today, 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad Today - Baghdad
    Prime Minister Mohammed Shia Al-Sudani confirmed today, Sunday (September 8, 2024), that the government is proceeding with digitization and electronic and digital transformation operations in various sectors, fields and uses.
    The Prime Minister's media office stated in a statement received by "Baghdad Today" that "Al-Sudani chaired a special meeting today, Sunday, to complete the requirements of the Iraqi Digital Knowledge Portal initiative, and the Diwani Order Committee (23821), in preparation for announcing its launch by His Excellency."
    Al-Sudani said, according to the statement, that "these initiatives are befitting of a country like Iraq and its civilizational and cultural heritage, and what they offer to the people will work to increase cognitive communication with the world, in order to keep up with the scientific and technological acceleration, especially since this initiative includes aspects related to higher education, upbringing and culture."
    Al-Sudani stressed that "the government is proceeding with digitization operations, electronic and digital transformation in various sectors, fields and uses, with the aim of accessing knowledge and achieving progress in various levels and activities."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon Sep 16, 2024 7:50 pm