Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Water Committee identifies the reasons for the continued drought and low water levels

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Water Committee identifies the reasons for the continued drought and low water levels Empty Parliamentary Water Committee identifies the reasons for the continued drought and low water levels

Post by Rocky Today at 5:21 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Parliamentary Water Committee identifies the reasons for the continued drought and low water levels[/size]
    • Today 08:58

• 1 Shares

Information / Baghdad ...
    Member of the Agriculture and Water Committee, MP Thaer Makhif, identified the reasons for the decline in water levels in certain seasons of the year and the occurrence of drought in some areas of the country.
    Makhif told Al-Maalouma, "The irrigation methods in Iraq are very backward and old and cause water waste. Despite the presence of two rivers in Iraq, there are no plans to harvest water properly."
    He added, "There are seasons when water levels rise, which can be used for storage, but every minister who comes to the Ministry of Water Resources has plans that he works on."
    He considered that "the period of time during which the minister is present in his ministry is not sufficient to implement these plans."
    He pointed out that "the budgets did not address the water shortage and were not directed towards changing irrigation methods. Rather, most of them go towards purchasing machinery and maintenance without solving the most prominent problem, which is the water shortage and old irrigation methods." End 25N

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 2:39 pm