Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

MP reveals 170 stalled projects have been resolved

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

MP reveals 170 stalled projects have been resolved Empty MP reveals 170 stalled projects have been resolved

Post by Rocky Today at 4:52 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]MP reveals 170 stalled projects have been resolved[/size]
    • Today 12:45

Information/Baghdad
    Member of the Parliamentary Services Committee, MP Baqir Al-Saadi, revealed on Friday that the fate of more than 170 stalled projects in the capital, Baghdad, has been decided.
     Al-Saadi explained to Al-Maalouma that "Baghdad received the largest share of stalled projects from previous governments, as these projects were concentrated in ten main sectors, including water, electricity, and other sectors."
    Al-Saadi pointed out that these projects, which have been stalled for many years, have caused huge material losses amounting to tens of billions, not to mention the obsolescence of materials and projects, which represents a loss to the state treasury. 
    He announced the formation of a central committee by the government to study these projects and find solutions for them, which contributed to reviving more than 170 projects, most of which are strategic projects at the capital level.
    He stressed that there is a move towards accelerating the pace of completion of the project axes, noting that most of these projects have exceeded 60% completion.
    He expected that "the announcement of the completion of these projects will begin during the first half of next year."
    He pointed out that the file of stalled projects is one of the files accumulated by previous governments, but solutions have been found at a rate of 90% at the level of Baghdad and the rest of the governorates, which represents a positive move in the services file, especially since these projects represent a direct contact with the lives of hundreds of thousands of families. End 25 F

Current date/time is Fri 04 Oct 2024, 7:21 am