Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

MP presents 3 proposals to solve the problem of salaries of Kurdistan Region employees

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

MP presents 3 proposals to solve the problem of salaries of Kurdistan Region employees Empty MP presents 3 proposals to solve the problem of salaries of Kurdistan Region employees

Post by Rocky Today at 4:06 am

[size=46]MP presents 3 proposals to solve the problem of salaries of Kurdistan Region employees[/size]
    economy
    11:12 - 2024-10-12
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    On Saturday, the rapporteur of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan bloc, Karwan Yarois, submitted three proposals to stop the work on an accounting project to localize employees’ salaries adopted by the Kurdistan Regional Government.
    Yarois said in a press statement that “there are three channels to move through to pressure for the localization of salaries in government banks,” indicating that “the first is to file a lawsuit with the Federal Court, the second is to move to pressure through the Finance Committee in the House of Representatives, and the third is to pressure the government of Mr. Al-Sudani, whether a representative or a politician.”

He added that “the employees of the Kurdistan Region refuse to localize their salaries in banks that the regional government deals with or are linked to due to the loss of trust between the citizen and the government, and accordingly they see that localization in federal banks is the most effective solution to the salary crisis.”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 13 Oct 2024, 12:17 pm