Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Political bloc: Resolving Sunni differences over parliament presidency will be difficult

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Political bloc: Resolving Sunni differences over parliament presidency will be difficult Empty Political bloc: Resolving Sunni differences over parliament presidency will be difficult

Post by Rocky Today at 4:26 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Political bloc: Resolving Sunni differences over parliament presidency will be difficult[/size]
    • Today 12:11

Information/ Baghdad..
    On Saturday, the head of the Bayariq Al-Khair bloc, Muhammad Othman Al-Khalidi, expressed his concern about the great divergence between the paths of understanding between the Sunni political forces, noting that resolving the differences over the presidency of the House of Representatives during the month of October will be difficult.
     Al-Khalidi said in an interview with Al-Maalouma, “Finding a roadmap to end the complex of the position of Speaker of the House of Representatives faces major challenges, and there are those who do not want to resolve the differences and prefer to keep things as they are.”
    Al-Khalidi added: “Developments in the regional scene greatly affect Iraq, as the region is approaching a comprehensive war at any moment. Attention is now focused on what is happening in the region, and there are signs of movement that may emerge after this October towards a decision, but if there are accelerating tensions in the Middle East, many files may be postponed until further notice.”
    He stressed that "the regional situation in general is very close to danger, and a comprehensive war may be worrisome to many parties, and its consequences will take several paths in the region as a whole."
    It is noteworthy that the Sunni-Sunni differences caused the postponement of the resolution of the issue of the presidency of the House of Representatives for many months, despite the efforts of several forces to put forward ideas for a solution. End 25 F

Current date/time is Sat 19 Oct 2024, 7:27 am