Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Conscious/financial representative: frequent observations will delay adoption of the budget by the e

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Conscious/financial representative: frequent observations will delay adoption of the budget by the e Empty Conscious/financial representative: frequent observations will delay adoption of the budget by the e

Post by wciappetta Thu 15 Jan 2015, 7:42 am

At first I thought it was a Genetic defect pervading this people, then again it's politics and everyone has an opinion thus it looks like it all must a  part of the record, kind of an Iraqi filibuster I suppose lol, actually they all want to be seen as participating... Lets see if it actually takes till the end of the month... They must be kicking ISIL's  backside because the pace of progress doesn't seem so imperative now does it? 

Conscious/financial representative: frequent observations will delay adoption of the budget by the end of the month

Conscious/Baghdad/f. El

The parliamentary Finance Committee, announced Thursday, to start to prepare the final report of the project budget 2015, indicating that it will postpone the adoption of the budget by the end of the month because of the many observations on them.

The Rapporteur of the Committee, said Ahmed Al-Haj told him the reporter (News Agency, media/INA of Iraq), "the Finance Committee in the Chamber of Deputies began to prepare the final report of the project of the public budget law for the year 2015 and received reviews the political blocs on the budget".

The Pilgrim, that "most of the political blocs agreed on the adoption of the draft budget in the current month, but there are a lot of comments on the articles of the law," Noting that "this would delay approval until the end of the month instead of next week."

He was a member of the parliamentary Finance Committee, Hussam retributive, revealed on Wednesday, the public budget for the 2015 will end next week with $ 125 trillion dinars, with the unfortunate percentage 25 trillion.

Mentioned, the House ended, Monday 12 January 2015, the second reading debate of the budget law.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Conscious/financial representative: frequent observations will delay adoption of the budget by the e Empty Re: Conscious/financial representative: frequent observations will delay adoption of the budget by the e

Post by Neno Thu 15 Jan 2015, 9:08 am

Just aa long as the constitution is followed, doesn't matter. I'm good.

Current date/time is Wed 01 May 2024, 11:26 pm