Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Infallible calls for Parliament to approve the pro-economy laws

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Infallible calls for Parliament to approve the pro-economy laws Empty Infallible calls for Parliament to approve the pro-economy laws

Post by wciappetta Sun 05 Jul 2015, 8:33 am

Infallible calls for Parliament to approve the pro-economy laws

05/07/2015

Called on the President of the Republic Fuad Masum Saturday (July 4) the House of Representatives to work on legislation and other laws amendment, all in strengthening the Iraqi economy and cope with the financial and economic crisis of the country, which is facing serious challenges because of the crisis, falling oil prices.

And confirms a member of the parliamentary Economic Committee MP Najiba Najib said the most important laws in dire need of legislation are laws relating to the private sector, and amending the investment law and the law of the central bank, Pavdhavh legislation to the laws on the banking sector.

And indicates the economic expert Hilal Taan to a number of laws that delayed the House of Representatives in its legislation, it comes in the forefront of the oil and gas law, and the law of the infrastructure that has become Iraq needed him most,[Why? one quess] as needs more than $ 50 billion for the reconstruction of infrastructure destroyed by war and economic sanctions, The country has experienced incidents of violence and terrorism after 2003, stressing that political differences and disputes have led to delays in legislation these laws.

He says economic analyst Bassem Jamil Antoine that Iraq needs to be adjusted investment and labor and social security law, noting that a number of laws enacted, but lost value because they have not been applied until now.

Antoine and pointed to laws including the Consumer Protection Act, which requires the establishment of an extension associations for consumer protection and body shaping is still the subject of a political dispute, stressing that most of these laws delayed implementation because of the political quota system.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 07 Sep 2024, 7:46 pm