Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Frozen Lemonade with Blackberry Puree

Lobo
    Lobo

Frozen Lemonade with Blackberry Puree Empty Frozen Lemonade with Blackberry Puree

Post by Lobo Sat 29 Aug 2015, 5:44 pm

Frozen Lemonade with Blackberry Puree Img53l
    Frozen Lemonade with Blackberry Puree
    Ratings & Reviews
    Frozen Lemonade with Blackberry Puree Translucent
    (0 reviews)
    Be the first to Write a Review

Prep Time: 15 minutes
    Cook Time: 5 minutes
    Servings: 4
    A slushy blend of sweetened fresh lemon juice and ice, frozen lemonade has been a popular summer tradition in Rhode Island and Massachusetts since the early 1900s. Over the years, the thirst-quenching beverage has inspired delicious variations. Our version includes blackberries, but you could use strawberries, raspberries or blueberries for equally tasty results.

Ingredients:

• 1 1/4 cups plus 1 tsp. fresh lemon juice
    • 1/3 cup fresh orange juice
    • 3/4 cup plus 2 Tbs. simple syrup
    • 1 pint fresh blackberries, juiced (about 1/3 cup), plus more blackberries for garnish
    • 4 1/2 cups ice cubes
    • 4 fresh mint sprigs

Related Recipes

Directions:

In a small bowl, stir together the 1 1/4 cups lemon juice, the orange juice and the 3/4 cup simple syrup. Set aside.

In another small bowl, stir together the blackberry juice, the 1 tsp. lemon juice and the 2 Tbs. simple syrup. Set aside.

Put the ice cubes in a blender and add the lemon juice mixture. Using the ice crush feature of the blender or high speed, blend until smooth.

Put 1 Tbs. of the blackberry puree into each of 4 glasses. Pour in the frozen lemonade, dividing evenly. Garnish each with a mint sprig and a few blackberries. Serve immediately. Serves 4.
    Williams-Sonoma Kitchen.

Related Tips

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 2:40 am