Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliament reads and vote tomorrow on the 10 bills notably control the allocation of revenue

day dreamer
    day dreamer
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Parliament reads and vote tomorrow on the 10 bills notably control the allocation of revenue  Empty Parliament reads and vote tomorrow on the 10 bills notably control the allocation of revenue

Post by day dreamer Sun Sep 13, 2015 1:22 pm

Parliament reads and vote tomorrow on the 10 bills notably control the allocation of revenue

[ltr] 2015/9/13 18:03[/ltr]
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[Baghdad-where]
    Hold the House of Representatives, on Monday, to vote its regular reading of the ten bills.

It includes the agenda, according to a statement of the Council "vote on the draft law on noise control, and vote on a resolution to give priority to the Iraqi civil presses print in the school curriculum." 
    It also includes "the first vote on the draft amendment to the law sanctions the Internal Security Forces No. 14 of the 2008 Act, and vote on the draft law body of border crossings."
    The statement added that "the second reading of the draft general body to monitor the allocation of federal revenue, and the second reading a draft law to regulate human organ transplant law and prevent trafficking, will be listed on the agenda."
    It also includes the agenda of tomorrow's meeting, "the second reading of the draft anti-terrorism law, and the second reading of the draft law of private security companies, and the second reading of the draft Law on Protection from Domestic Violence, and the second reading of the draft Code of Military Criminal Procedure Law" .anthy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/ltr]

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:13 am