Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

3 posters

NAU Students Took Ben Carson’s Advice And Took Down Active Shooter

day dreamer
    day dreamer
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

NAU Students Took Ben Carson’s Advice And Took Down Active Shooter Empty NAU Students Took Ben Carson’s Advice And Took Down Active Shooter

Post by day dreamer Sat 10 Oct 2015, 6:43 pm

NAU Students Took Ben Carson’s Advice And Took Down Active Shooter
    NAU Students Took Ben Carson’s Advice And Took Down Active Shooter 7a29a8c9df1e774944d982f181c6ebd8?s=64&d=mm&r=g Andrew Mark Miller
    October 10, 2015 3:13 pm

[*]
    Ben Carson recently made headlines by saying that if he had been in the Oregon classroom where nine students were murdered that he would have attacked the shooter and urged others to do the same.

This reasonable statement was deemed as “insensitive” and “controversial” by the hysterical mainstream media but just a few days later at Northern Arizona University, a gunman opened fire on a group of bystanders and guess what happened next?

From IJ Review:

Well, it appears that a gunman on the campus of Northern Arizona University in Flagstaff overnight was stopped because of the actions of bystanders.

After a post-party confrontation between two groups of students, Jones reportedly fired multiple shots, wounding three male students and killing Colin Brough, a junior business major.

All of the victims were members of the Delta Chi Fraternity, but Jones was not.

An unidentified witness told the Arizona Daily Sun in Flagstaff:

“We had just left a party and were standing in the street getting ready to walk home when a guy walked up with a pistol and just started shooting. I heard five or six shots and then my friends just tackled him. They got him really quick…

He didn’t get a chance to hurt himself. I saw him in handcuffs when the cops came.”

That’s right, the group of bystanders did exactly what Ben Carson suggested he would do if faced with the same predicament.

Charging the shooter in situations like this is not only heroic, it is extremely rational.

As Dr. Carson pointed out, the shooter can only target one person at a time so the more people who are trying to bring him down the more likely it is that he can be stopped.

For some reason, this suggestion wasn’t acceptable to the media.

The reaction that this group of students had to this tragic shooting vindicates exactly what Ben Carson said and points out the ridiculous lengths the media will go to try and discredit him.

Liberals are scared of Dr. Carson and “controversies” like this prove it.

Our prayers go out to all who were affected by this terrible shooting.

http://www.youngcons.com/nau-students-took-ben-carsons-advice-and-took-down-active-shooter/
    fonz1951
    fonz1951
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

NAU Students Took Ben Carson’s Advice And Took Down Active Shooter Empty Re: NAU Students Took Ben Carson’s Advice And Took Down Active Shooter

Post by fonz1951 Sat 10 Oct 2015, 8:25 pm

i didn't need ben carson to tell me this, but, i agree with him. problem is most people just don't know what to do in this situation, they just act like a deer in the headlights instead of trying to take action and try to foil the shooters plans.the way i look at it is, if it's his life or mine, then i'm going to do all i can to let it be his life. he may take my life,but he's sure gonna have to work at it.

Last edited by fonz1951 on Sat 10 Oct 2015, 8:27 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added to)
    Lobo
    Lobo

NAU Students Took Ben Carson’s Advice And Took Down Active Shooter Empty Re: NAU Students Took Ben Carson’s Advice And Took Down Active Shooter

Post by Lobo Sat 10 Oct 2015, 8:32 pm

I agree Fonz, if I know someone is out to kill me, I will do my best to kill first - no ifs, ands or buts about it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 16 Sep 2024, 1:52 pm