Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

3 posters

Robbery Suspect Tries to Hold Up Group of Texans With Toy Gun, Quickly Learns They Carry Real Ones

Lobo
    Lobo

Robbery Suspect Tries to Hold Up Group of Texans With Toy Gun, Quickly Learns They Carry Real Ones Empty Robbery Suspect Tries to Hold Up Group of Texans With Toy Gun, Quickly Learns They Carry Real Ones

Post by Lobo Mon 14 Dec 2015, 2:07 pm

Robbery Suspect Tries to Hold Up Group of Texans With Toy Gun, Quickly Learns They Carry Real Ones

Dec. 14, 2015 9:43am Jon Street

A robbery suspect with an aerosol gun was shot several times with a real gun after he tried to hold up a group of coworkers in Texas early Sunday.

Police say four people were leaving work at a Houston nightclub when three men pulled up in a white car, two of the men with guns drawn. But the robbery suspects learned the hard way that Texans pack real heat after one of the four would-be victims reached into his car, pulled a gun and began shooting.

“He said, ‘Give me your money.’ I don’t carry cash so I gave him my card and my ID. As soon as he slapped out of my hand, my brother stepped out of the car, [shot] them both twice in the chest, the guy fell to the ground, I ran to him, kicked him in his face, grabbed his gun and it turned out to be a fake gun,” one of the victims told KTRK-TV.

“It wasn’t even a real gun,” the victim added.

One suspect was shot several times, leaving him in critical condition, while another suspect managed to escape with the third suspect, who had been waiting in a getaway car. Police said it’s possible that one of the suspects who got away was also shot.

Police recovered a toy gun from the scene and said it belonged to the suspect who did not get away and who is now in critical condition. It’s possible that one of the two other suspects had a real gun, but police could not say for sure.

Police said after talking with the group of employees that the worker who pulled the trigger was acting in self-defense.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2015/12/14/robbery-suspect-tries-to-hold-up-group-of-texans-with-toy-gun-quickly-learns-they-carry-real-ones/?utm_source=Sailthru&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Firewire%20-%20HORIZON%2012-14-15%20FINAL&utm_term=Firewire
    CITEX
    CITEX
    Insane Investor
    Insane Investor

Robbery Suspect Tries to Hold Up Group of Texans With Toy Gun, Quickly Learns They Carry Real Ones Empty Re: Robbery Suspect Tries to Hold Up Group of Texans With Toy Gun, Quickly Learns They Carry Real Ones

Post by CITEX Mon 14 Dec 2015, 4:23 pm

That there would be proper gun control... every one's even when everyone has one.
    fonz1951
    fonz1951
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Robbery Suspect Tries to Hold Up Group of Texans With Toy Gun, Quickly Learns They Carry Real Ones Empty Re: Robbery Suspect Tries to Hold Up Group of Texans With Toy Gun, Quickly Learns They Carry Real Ones

Post by fonz1951 Mon 14 Dec 2015, 7:00 pm

CITEX wrote:That there would be proper gun control... every one's even when everyone has one.
    yes sir. another form of gun control is to use both hands. lol!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 16 Sep 2024, 1:58 pm