Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+2
Lobo
Neno
6 posters

Please sign then email it to others...ty

Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Please sign then email it to others...ty - Page 2 Empty Please sign then email it to others...ty

Post by Neno Sat 02 Jan 2016, 5:31 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hi, 

House bill that passed in 2014 was jammed into the budget bill, stealing pension of the central states employees.

That's why I signed a petition to United parcel service, The Florida State House, The Florida State Senate, Governor Rick Scott, The United States House of Representatives, The United States Senate, and President Barack Obama, which says:

"Saving our pensions from corporate greed. We need to amend the corporate welfare that bails out corporations when they fail, but won't bail out the pensionaire!" 

Will you sign the petition too? Click here to add your name: 

http://petitions.moveon.org/sign/save-our-pensions-3?source=s.fwd&r_by=14922283 

Thanks! 
    duck2000
    duck2000
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Please sign then email it to others...ty - Page 2 Empty Re: Please sign then email it to others...ty

Post by duck2000 Sun 03 Jan 2016, 5:35 am

in other words incase ya,ll don't speak Cajun sign at ya,ll peril!
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Please sign then email it to others...ty - Page 2 Empty Re: Please sign then email it to others...ty

Post by Neno Sun 03 Jan 2016, 7:53 am

If not for the unions, there wouldn't be any standards but yes, this is a UNION busting strategy that will lead to the standards of all pensions. You open the gate, the flood will Flo. Its just starting with multiemployee plans to drop the 60 plus years of laws that protect Pension plans and get more people depending on the government. Middle class is just another pain in the back of the establishment.
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Sun 03 Jan 2016, 7:58 am

duck2000 wrote:tired of unions promising too keep them fat and wealthy on the backs of common people when they go bust!!!
    They only go bust after their sold out to the establishment. So common people you mean the government depended recipients? If your for the have and the have not, that's your choice but I believe in a middle class WORKER!
    mbryan
    mbryan
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

Post by mbryan Sun 03 Jan 2016, 9:11 am

Neno did you sign your pension plan 401 etc if you did it belongs to the irs at the bottom of the form says property of the IRS
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Sun 03 Jan 2016, 9:30 am

I have no idea what your talking about. The website is a civil site that states a 501. I didn't join the website. I really am not into conspiracy and know of many efforts to fight the government over the pension laws removed in late 2014 as a group package so, I'll sign anything at anytime to support the reversal of those actions.

MoveOn.org Civic Action is a 501(c)(4) organization which primarily focuses on nonpartisan education and advocacy on important national issues. MoveOn.org Political Action is a federal political committee which primarily helps members elect candidates who reflect our values through a variety of activities aimed at influencing the outcome of the next election. MoveOn.org Political Action and MoveOn.org Civic Action are separate organizations.

Now if you meant 401 as in 401k plan, HELL No! I am totally against that strategy for a pension guaranteed option. In the near future I'll explain my new strategy to retire since the changes of these pensions laws that happened and soon to effect multiemploryer pension plans if, those laws are not reestablished. 401k's belong to the establishment wall street puppets. You may get lucky but your to vulnerable to the corporate greed.
    mbryan
    mbryan
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

Post by mbryan Sun 03 Jan 2016, 11:21 am

Yes was talking about 401 k but also applies to 501 ( c) and all other us gov sanctioned retirements not conspiracy theory believer

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 11:34 am