Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Partnership Options

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Partnership Options Empty Partnership Options

Post by Rocky Sun 10 Jan 2016, 7:37 am

Partnership Options

Author: Yasser incumbent

01/10/2016 0:00

Most experts focused on the importance of living a partnership between the public and private sectors even though the curriculum, which is supposed to prevail is »market economy» which of its requirements to leave the country for most of the production and service activities, and left to the private sector for full-time to planning, supervision and follow-up in accordance with the Constitution.

But what drives pursuing style Partnership? The answer is no choice other at this stage because of the many challenges in the forefront of scarce financial resources and then social compressor and problems related to regulations and legislation prevailing cross between her and both old including leaves room for diligence is beneficial that leads to the deepening of corruption through the application of Maahakq personal benefits.

Caught my attention proposal offers by National Business Council Iraqi substance of investment mechanisms of government supplies by the private sector according to the style of participation this option is right where will occupy idle mechanisms and create jobs for workers in the company in addition to the profit-sharing with the private sector through the implementation of projects by harnessing private mechanisms sector capacity the public sector.

This option if wrote his success will be an effective means to move to the project of privatization after the touch of employees the usefulness of this review This is important to establish this culture, eight several mechanisms Off find a way to run will help fund the company and to provide salaries for its members as well as to benefit from the sector experience Special to maximize yield and profit.

Fsharakh such require poring in contracting and submission of the required banking facilities as well as the use of contract on credit between the government and the private sector guarantee projects implemented so that this experience be a leader in the field of resolving things and investing energies available to create Off projects because of lack of funding and the financial crisis suffocating plaguing the country.

From the above, we conclude that options partnership between the public and private sectors, the benefits of jurisprudence Giralnafh protect us and guide us in any direction we walk Hoping that the proposed finds its way to the study and implementation.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 16 Sep 2024, 2:28 pm