Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Economists offer a proposal to the 15-Abadi for salvation from the financial and economic crisis

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Economists offer a proposal to the 15-Abadi for salvation from the financial and economic crisis Empty Economists offer a proposal to the 15-Abadi for salvation from the financial and economic crisis

Post by Rocky Sun 10 Jan 2016, 8:50 am

Economists offer a proposal to the 15-Abadi for salvation from the financial and economic crisis

1/10/16

BAGHDAD / Hassan Shammari: experts gave economists, Sunday 0.15 a proposal to the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi for salvation from the financial and economic crisis, stressing the need to restore the funds smuggled from abroad.

The experts said in interviews for "Sky Press," that "al-Abadi go to the Security Council and ask for help in the restoration of smuggled money, in addition to punish employees who do not work hard," demanding Abadi to "invite companies LG and Samsung to open plants in Iraq in order to achieve self-sufficiency. "

They called on the prime minister to "prevent the import things like kiwi, strawberries, tin, scallops, desserts and fine pastries, juices and sodas to impose a tax on them, and the opening of plants in Iraq for national product support," stressing "the need to assign people honest in your quality control." .

They demanded Abadi as "grace companies" Zain, Asia and Cork "and the oil companies one year to expel all foreign workers Iraqis and set instead of them, in addition to the reform of the earth phones", arguing the importance of the opening of cultivation, eggs, chicken and fish projects, and the use of the Ministry of Agriculture equipment. "

They pointed to the importance of the collection of funds from squatters on electricity and energy conversion garbage ", demanding to" give car owners "kyat" Cars Kostrut or long bus because mass transit is better than the young, and the exploitation of religious tourism fully exploited. "

He continued, "then it is possible conscription return until the state does not give the rest of the army salaries only," al-Abadi, calling for the appointment of university graduates rather than professors who refuse to reduce their salaries. "

They stressed the need to prevent any one buy or sell the dollar with the exception of those who have leave from the central bank, and the need to prevent the diversion of funds to the dollar out of the country exceed $ 3,000 ", arguing" the importance of charging handle Dinars at all hotels and all tourist facilities. "
    I like him
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 16 Sep 2024, 2:38 pm