Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Foreign parliamentary: Iraq did not achieve the political goal of easing tensions between Saudi Arab

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Foreign parliamentary: Iraq did not achieve the political goal of easing tensions between Saudi Arab Empty Foreign parliamentary: Iraq did not achieve the political goal of easing tensions between Saudi Arab

Post by Rocky Thu 14 Jan 2016, 4:16 am

[ltr]Foreign parliamentary: Iraq did not achieve the political goal of easing tensions between Saudi Arabia and Iran[/ltr]

Since 01.14.2016 at 12:31 (GMT Baghdad)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Special - scales News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Confirmed to the parliamentary Committee on Foreign Relations, on Thursday, that the Iraqi initiative by Foreign Minister Ibrahim al-Jaafari, to ease tensions between Saudi Arabia and Iran reflect the good efforts but did not succeed so far to achieve its primary objective.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The committee member said Muthana Amin's / scales News /, that "this diplomatic step yielded good efforts but did not succeed to ease tensions, and the fact that Iraq occupies geographically located between the two countries, he must stand neutral and try to bridge the relationship between them to calm sectarian tone that continually escalate in region, which lead to their destruction. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]In response to the Secretary General of the Arab League statement that there was no mediation of Iraq between Saudi Arabia and Iran, Muthana Amin said that "Iraq must be exercised in such a role as an affected first in the region in terms of score-settling sectarian wars that occur," he said, adding that he "must be our national interests that we care about them and focus on the achievement where we respect the points of view of others, but we must not pay attention to it. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]It is said that Foreign Minister Ibrahim al-Jaafari, the meetings in the capitals of a number of countries in the region in the context of a tour initiative that aims to reduce the tension between Iran and Saudi Arabia. It ended 29/38[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 7:19 am