Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Cabinet waive the debt owed by the ministries

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Cabinet waive the debt owed by the ministries Empty Cabinet waive the debt owed by the ministries

Post by Rocky Wed 20 Jan 2016, 12:11 pm

Cabinet waive the debt owed by the ministries

1/20/16

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

BAGHDAD / Obelisk: The Cabinet decided, Wednesday, waiver of debt owed ​​by the ministries and departments not associated with the Ministry for the settlement of accounts, as agreed to stop the benefits of the Agricultural Bank of farmers loans into force. The Office of the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi said in a statement I followed 'Obelisk', The 'Council approved during its meeting held today to waive the debt owed ​​by the ministries and departments not associated with the Ministry for the settlement of accounts due to non-payment of the tax provided for in Article (33 / paragraph a) of the federal budget for the financial year / 2015, the law on the basis of the provisions of the Administrative Law financial public debt, number (95) of 2004 amended, from the date of 10.14.2015 until 01.21.2016. 'He added that' the Council also decided to agree to stop the benefits of the Agricultural Bank of farmers marketers loans for crops of wheat and rice and barley seeds into force wheat, yellow corn, who have not received their dues for marketed crops from the date of marketing the crop Pending the receipt of dues from the state, shall be confirmed in the Ministry of Commerce to include farms and agricultural plan and non-receipt of entitlements for wheat and rice, and the Ministry of Agriculture for the barley seeds, wheat, yellow corn, according to the percentages for the receipt of entitlements for the above two ministries'. The Council of Ministers held earlier Wednesday (January 20 2016), its regular chaired by Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 14 May 2024, 3:29 am