Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi: Kuwait, the only Arab country that helped Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi: Kuwait, the only Arab country that helped Iraq Empty Abadi: Kuwait, the only Arab country that helped Iraq

Post by Rocky Fri 22 Jan 2016, 9:00 am

Abadi: Kuwait, the only Arab country that helped Iraq

Friday 22-01-2016 | 5:04:26

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    end
    Twilight News / praised Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi Friday assistance Kuwait and allocated $ 200 million to alleviate human suffering in his country, describing it as the only Arab country that has extended a helping hand to Iraq "at this sensitive juncture."
    Ebadi said in a seminar on the future of the Middle East in the framework of the 46th session of the World Economic Forum "commendable that Kuwait is the only Arab country that has extended a helping hand in this sensitive juncture that Iraq is going through."
    He pointed out that "sectarianism is fueling tensions and inflame the situation in the region by the parties in the region contributes to the strengthening of the presence of the organization of the so-called Islamic State (Daash) which does not include Iraqis but all of them foreign fighters."
    He predicted the defeat of the Iraqi Prime Minister (Daash) from Iraq this year through a good plan in which the different Iraqi parties Sttdhafr efforts to restore the city of Mosul.
    He pointed out that Iraq is an important role to prevent the spread of the extremist organization in the region, criticizing "to allow this organization to emerge in Syria and to allow him to be strong to remain in Iraq and in control of some areas where extremist ideas."
    "The situation in Syria tragically has led to the destruction of the Syrians the displacement of 11 million of them and the loss of the elements of their infrastructure to Jasper lost generation of Syrians and all this feeds terrorism," and stressed that the solution of the Syrian problem is political "and not through the pursuit of some of the parties to the interests Mqll the risk of terrorism ".

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 11:26 pm