Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Washington: Decentralization give Iraqis an opportunity to develop their community and provide the b

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Washington: Decentralization give Iraqis an opportunity to develop their community and provide the b Empty Washington: Decentralization give Iraqis an opportunity to develop their community and provide the b

Post by Rocky Sat 30 Jan 2016, 10:07 am

[size=32]Washington: Decentralization give Iraqis an opportunity to develop their community and provide the best service[/size]

6:04:34 p.m. 01.30.2016 | (Voice of Iraq) - Baghdad,confirmed the US ambassador in Baghdad, Stuart Jones, Saturday, Washington's support for the actions taken by the Iraqi government about decentralization, adding that decentralization enshrined in the Iraqi constitution, while pointing out that it gives the people a chance to participate in the development of their community and provide better services. Jones said in his speech at the National Conference of decentralization, today, said that "the US government's efforts through the project (progress), funded by the US Agency for international development, aims to strengthen governance and support the Iraqi government in the actions taken regarding decentralization." said Jones, according to an embassy statement US in Baghdad, said that "these actions are part of the Government of Iraq's commitment to decentralization as stipulated in the Iraqi constitution and the law of provincial powers," stressing that "the importance of decentralization is to give the people a chance to participate in the development of their community and provide the best service." he praised Jones, head of the Secretariat of High Authority for the coordination between the provinces Torhan Mufti's "continued success in the implementation of these measures." the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi confirmed, earlier, that the government is seeking to promote decentralized system "properly" in granting wider powers to the provinces, indicating that the government does not succeed successfully provinces only. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 6:03 pm