Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Tai: Call Abadi to change the minister, "a reference to justify"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Tai: Call Abadi to change the minister, "a reference to justify" Empty Tai: Call Abadi to change the minister, "a reference to justify"

Post by Rocky Wed 10 Feb 2016, 3:30 am

[ltr]Tai: Call Abadi to change the minister, "a reference to justify"[/ltr]

Since 02.10.2016 at 12:10 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Special - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Independent MP Mohammed al-Tai said, Wednesday, that the last word of the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, which demanded a change of the political blocs ministerial, was apologetic for reference and for the fans and blame the political blocs, pointing out that he was not able to execute it.[/ltr]
    [ltr]I learned / balances News / Wednesday from informed sources in the office of Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi said the ministers who are expected to change them in the first phase are both Foreign Minister Ibrahim al-Jaafari and Agriculture Minister Falah Zaidan and Water Resources Minister Mohsen bird and Telecommunications Minister Hassan Al-Rashid and Health Minister Adila Hammoud.[/ltr]
    [ltr]He said al-Tai's / balances News /, said that "al-Abadi he can not at the moment to do something because the big opportunity that was in his hand has been lost," and expressed regret that "not benefited from the support of the masses and the mandate of reference."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He pointed out that "under depend on political quotas because he was asked to change the blocks and its ministers and the judiciary reform itself has not taken a single decision to test himself and tested the credibility of the blocks to change a minister."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He said al-Taie, said the "Change Minister chance they could be from al-Abadi, especially with the existence of corrupted files and the names of the ministers have been diagnosed by the masses."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He said, "Abadi is the son of political quotas so he can not get rid of them and will not be able to happen any cabinet reshuffle," adding that "statements and speeches consumed locally and the media would take its Facebook only".[/ltr]
    [ltr]It is said that the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi called on Tuesday evening in a speech to the cabinet reshuffle includes substantial professional figures and technocrats and professionals, urging the House of Representatives and all the political blocs to cooperate with him in this dangerous stage .. ended 29/42 g.[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 11:24 pm