Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A protest to the staff of water regardless of Basra demanding risk allowances

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A protest to the staff of water regardless of Basra demanding risk allowances Empty A protest to the staff of water regardless of Basra demanding risk allowances

Post by Rocky Fri 12 Feb 2016, 7:51 am

[size=32]A protest to the staff of water regardless of Basra demanding risk allowances[/size]

11:15:00 a.m. 2/12/2016 |(Voice of Iraq) - Basra, a number of water department Basra staff staged a protest in front of the Chamber building in the old Basra area to demand the return of dangerous provisions that have been deducted from their salaries.A number of them to the correspondent of Radio tow the presence in the vigil site that the risk provisions were acted them of imports of the circuit and not from imports and visited them.Furthermore the director of the water department accounts Fadel Ali Ashour said in a statement to Radio tow the Ministry of municipalities and instructed them an official letter to stop dangerous allocations spent on all staff in the department due to his lack of a legal basis for disbursement.He pointed out that there legal clause stating that disbursement, and the ministry has followed her first book with another book the possibility of dispensing for several categories of imports of the circle and then followed by another spends a statement the possibility of the circle of exchange allocations for all categories, which amounts to 165 million coverage. He pointed out that they had contacted the ministry in their ability to disbursement of imports of PET and pending replayed for approval to resume dispensing.[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 11:24 pm