Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Olokua: crowd Najafi contributed to the entry of Turkish troops

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Olokua: crowd Najafi contributed to the entry of Turkish troops Empty Olokua: crowd Najafi contributed to the entry of Turkish troops

Post by Rocky Mon 15 Feb 2016, 8:15 am

[ltr]Olokua: crowd Najafi contributed to the entry of Turkish troops[/ltr]

Since 02/15/2016 16:57 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Mohammed pro - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Counting the Nineveh provincial council member Abdul Rahman Olokua, on Monday, the existence of the camps supervised by the governor of Nineveh Ethel Nujaifi article without legal after refusing linked operations of Nineveh, while these camps accused of being behind the Turkish troops entering Iraqi territory.[/ltr]
    [ltr]He Olokua L / balance News / The "Najafi when he was in the position of the conservative form of training camps to join the volunteers for the Liberation of Nineveh, where there is more than 2,000 fighters, and they are paid salary from the state," noting that "the agreement was to link those forces out of Nineveh."[/ltr]
    [ltr]The member of the Nineveh provincial council that "Najafi after the House of Representatives voted to dismiss him refused to link those forces Nineveh operations or within the national defense system," adding that "the supervision of the camps and their presence was illegal."[/ltr]
    [ltr]Olokua explained that "there are significant differences on the existence of the camps, however, those forces have become the cause of Turkish troops to enter Iraqi territory under the pretext of training, despite the promised number and suggests that they combat."[/ltr]

[ltr]It is said that, "the former governor of Nineveh Ethel Nujaifi said, earlier, that Turkish troops would play a" key role "in the liberation of the city of Mosul" .anthy 29[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Tue 17 Sep 2024, 3:24 am