Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi insists on conducting cabinet reshuffle

day dreamer
    day dreamer
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Abadi insists on conducting cabinet reshuffle Empty Abadi insists on conducting cabinet reshuffle

Post by day dreamer Tue 16 Feb 2016, 11:51 pm

Abadi insists on conducting cabinet reshuffle

2/17/2016 0:00

BAGHDAD - morning

Dr. Haider al-Abadi Prime Minister, his determination to make a substantial reshuffle, as he warned that ignoring the political blocs and the parliament for his bid "means to engage in a conflict with them," said non-adherence to his job and he is prepared to leave him.

Adherence to the ministerial change, not position

Ebadi said in a television interview with the "Iraqi" TV channel, "I'm ready to leave the office and do not stick to it," adding: "But I am not evading responsibility and if they want to completely change, I am ready for that, if you check the comprehensive cabinet reshuffle on the grounds that a government minister from Altankoaqrat
    ".
    He explained that he would not be able to continue the reforms, the government and the ministers belonging to the party, stressing that "the desired reform is not to change the names of another, but to conduct a radical restructuring" .rias minister revealed in an interview televised, that "there are those who object to the professionals Minister professionals and seeks to bring his group"
    he stressed Abadi, that Iraq needs a homogeneous ministerial team save the country from the crisis she is currently stressing said, that he would not be able to lead the bloc ministers Frdthm it.

Reforms and tough measures

At the time it was revealed that Iraq fiscal revenues from oil equal to a rate of 15 percent from what it was two years ago, revenue, he stressed the recovery of state property "looted."
    He said in this context: "The recovery of state property was one of the reforms, not yesterday's properties citizens but all of the properties and obtained money illegally and outside controls and contexts, we will take action against him."
    He added: "There are political parties got 50 000 meters at a nominal price, and ask why this happened or that party for what has happened and there are exceeded on the public street and sidewalk her own land, a vast, without any right of a political party and must be enabled to prevent this violation," he said. "I will go
    political battle for this reason, I am not against somebody, but against waiver, theft and manipulation of public funds. "
    Prime Minister, revealed the existence of political parties to have a political office and economical and has lots of budget and contracts, saying "what right have this, so we push to pass the political parties law, which determines the funding of political parties on the estimated size of the election, and I will tough it measures reforms to the community"

Referendum "Kurdistan"
    Increase tension

Regarding the relationship with the Kurdistan region, the Prime Minister said, «I have many objections to the Kurdistan region, and did not enter battles public with him, but we have taken all the right actions ..». He added: «We are not prepared to stay in power and achieve personal interest even ground the province to give the right of another province because
    Prime Minister sees Iraqis site into one. »
    And the provincial referendum which President Massoud Barzani announced scheduled, by the end of this year, saw it as al-Abadi, said he «redundant loop will lead to more tension, I do not see the interest of the Kurds to secede», indicating that «the interest of the Kurds and all Iraqis to stay together».
    He said the prime minister, said that «the province gets the revenue from oil produced by the», wondering «Why there is no transparency about the region's oil revenue source».
    He continued «to hand us the region's imports of oil and we hand them over salaries.»

The popular crowd

Unsolvable

He ruled out the general commander of the armed forces, to solve the popular crowd forces, commenting on this matter that he «does not intend to solve the popular crowd, because to do so is not a national», adding that «the crowd and put him allocations in the state budget and is part of the General Command of the Armed Forces can not be
    resolved ».
    He added: «I do not want to solve the popular crowd and those who want it is not keen on the nation», indicating that «the popular crowd followed the authority of the Prime Minister, how is the continued and absolved him ?!
    So you must support the crowd such as the army. »
    He said, that «the army began approaching the true performance after the fight against corruption and reduce the excesses, so the accounting is a horseshoe-reform, as well as the popular crowd in which volunteers and some individuals are fighting for home without pay for months».
    He pointed out that «my duty to protect and care for the popular crowd and those who want to work in politics there is a dedicated field of his day a lot of actors have military wings, how will enter the elections?
    Do Sntsara for influence? ».

Financial crisis

And on the financial situation in the country, al-Abadi said that «Iraq has reformist moves more than expected, and he deserves to stand with him in financial facilities», adding that «Iraq does not want handouts from the world».
    He continued, «Iraq to defend the region and the whole world, and needs support», pointing out that «the collapse of oil prices mean declining the war against terrorism and it hurts in the world».
    Chief executive, also said «When I took the government said a lot to me that he can not hold anything country is threatened and« Daash »close to Baghdad, but we have made great achievements with the lack of financial resources and the confidence of our people.»

Warning of intervention in Syria

And the developments of the Syrian issue Abadi said that Iraq will not stand by and watch on the entry of Saudi and Turkish troops to Syria, without giving further explanations, but warned «this intervention, which would lead to a new war and new blood».
    He stressed in this context: «Our position is clear rejection of any intervention of foreign forces in Syrian territory, and if these countries keenness on Syria, it should promote a political solution and the elimination of the« Front victory »and gangs« Daash »terrorist».
    And relations with Turkey, he pointed out near the visiting Turkish counterpart Ahmet Davutoglu to Baghdad, he did not ignore the presence of Turkish troops and there are measures to remove them from Iraqi territory.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 16 Sep 2024, 2:49 pm