Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Economist attributed the cause of the financial crisis to mismanagement by some politicians

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Economist attributed the cause of the financial crisis to mismanagement by some politicians Empty Economist attributed the cause of the financial crisis to mismanagement by some politicians

Post by Rocky Wed 17 Feb 2016, 2:35 pm

Economist attributed the cause of the financial crisis to mismanagement by some politicians

17/2/2016

He attributed the economic expert on the financial deterioration in the state institutions to economic mismanagement pursued by some officials in the country.

Abdul Hassan Shammari In an interview stressed that economic mismanagement and even political is one of the main reasons for the deteriorating Iraqi financial situation is the fact that most of these officials to Aevgahon something in economics and how to run the financial matters of the country in line with the reality of what is possessed of natural and industrial wealth.

He added that the current budget is not enough to meet the employees' salaries because it is built on the basis that the price of a barrel of oil at $ 45, while the price now ranges from 20-to $ 25, which led to the creation of a real crisis in the salaries of employees to secure the process, noting that the Iraqi going forward for this year developed without specific targets with the lack of planning and methodology.

He was a member of the parliamentary finance committee Hossam punitive, he had confirmed the possibility of securing employees' salaries during the year 2016 by relying on government banks and internal borrowing.

He said punitive in a press statement: that «Iraq is a real financial crisis like other countries that rely on oil exports would be significant depending has a crisis».

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 11:46 am