Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi al-Maliki withdrew $ 33 billion illegally from the stock of the state, including the share of

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi al-Maliki withdrew $ 33 billion illegally from the stock of the state, including the share of  Empty Abadi al-Maliki withdrew $ 33 billion illegally from the stock of the state, including the share of

Post by Rocky Fri 26 Feb 2016, 3:38 pm

THU, 25 FEB 2016 22:29 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

BAGHDAD KDP.info- spokesman for the Iraqi Integrity Commission that Maliki during his reign and Abadi now withdrawn $ 33 billion from the Iraqi currency reserves illegally , including the share of the Kurdistan Region as well.

Iraq has opened the door of the central bank to exchange inventories of the money that is stored as a reserve since a hundred years, which it is estimated eighty shekels Milirdolar including the share of the Kurdistan region, and al - Maliki and al - Abadi clouds about $ 33 billion of that stockpiling reserves.

In a statement to a spokesman for the Iraqi integrity Commission Adel Nouri official website of the Kurdistan Democratic Party, said , "every country needs to Mali well as a reserve amount in order to support Monetary and Iraq , like other countries has a stock of a hundred years ago any since 1920 until 2003 and the collapse of the Baath regime, amounted to about $ 80 billion. The fact that Iraq has signed under the UN Charter Chapter VII , no one has touched this provision could, but after his release from item enable Iraq from the sale of its oil and increased the cash reserve to Iraq in large quantities due to high world oil prices, but because of the lack of transparency and plans strategy and the mafia that surrounded Maliki opened the hands of officials and missed the extra money was not the Treasury intervention. "

he said Adel Nouri" I have my follow up Iraqi stocks of cash was found me that there are $ 33 billion was withdrawn from the inventories of 80 billion format illegal, since the manipulation that money and dispose of them need to debate and approval by parliament, and that is that the knowledge of the political parties as well. "

said a spokesman for the integrity Commission" when attending Abbadi Council House and his criticism of the Kurdistan Regional Government by not being able to pay the salaries of staff, went to him asking about the question of Iraq and where can the Iraqi employees ' salaries and the costs of the war against Daash pay as well as the costs and expenses of the popular crowd and salaries, did not answer me honestly, but after checking and follow - up show that he withdraw money from that inventories who is the king of all Iraqis, including the Kurdistan region universe are still a part of Iraq. "

on his part , said Sarhan Slevanaa member of the Finance Committee Council of Representatives of Iraq, the official website of the Kurdistan Democratic Party" to be the case both in the reign of al - Maliki or the current one is, and economic war waged the Kurdistan region since 2014 is due to two reasons : first, that the parties that ruled Iraq as previously under al - Maliki , look at the region with envy the fact that the region has witnessed a significant and growing, Iraq was still in backwardness and regression constant. The second is that there is a lobby in the House of Representatives of Iraq and the Shiite parties and special State of Law bloc headed by al - Maliki , they look to the Kurdistan same chauvinistic outlook. "

" When Abadi was promised to tackle the problems and outstanding issues, but he did not, but that the conduct of his predecessor , al - Maliki wire , too. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 3:31 am