Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Ugaili: Maliki's office exchange 70 billion dinars illegally

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Ugaili: Maliki's office exchange 70 billion dinars illegally  Empty Ugaili: Maliki's office exchange 70 billion dinars illegally

Post by Rocky Mon 31 Mar 2014, 6:52 am

Ugaili: Maliki's office exchange 70 billion dinars illegally

12:59:31 / 03/2014

Khandan - Ali Naji

The chairman of the Integrity Commission Rahim Ugaili the former, for the office of Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, irrespective 70 billion Iraqi dinars, illegally from outside the financial budgets of the country.

Said Ugaili in a statement to "Khandan", "Most state funds managed by the personalities of the Islamic Dawa Party, or linked to Prime Minister's Office, according to the mechanisms unconstitutional and illegal," adding that "70 billion dinars were spent outside the financial budgets by Maliki's office, Using texts are illegal, and there is no authority for any person in the country to exchange such money. "

He Ugaili that "the financial budget just a cover to pass the expenses of illegal Iraqi state," and wondered "why there is no final accounts since 2008?".

He pointed out that "Maliki is ready to do anything against his political partners, and use of the judiciary and the Election Commission and the Integrity Commission, which became cash in his pocket, for subjection," noting that "those who do not obey orders, uses files against him by the judiciary or any other, especially since the state law holding the reins State, and most of the ministries are run either by the Dawa Party or individuals close to al-Maliki. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Jul 2024, 1:54 am