Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

His office: the process of Sadr's threat is not done, "paper" or "telephone"!

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

His office: the process of Sadr's threat is not done, "paper" or "telephone"! Empty His office: the process of Sadr's threat is not done, "paper" or "telephone"!

Post by Rocky Sun 06 Mar 2016, 2:48 am

[ltr]His office: the process of Sadr's threat is not done, "paper" or "telephone"![/ltr]

Since 03.06.2016 at 09:49 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Special - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Revealed Sadr's office in Baghdad, on Sunday, that the process of the threat of cleric Moqtada al-Sadr is not done, "paper" or "telephone", pointing out that one of the leaders of the Liberal bloc told chest so, was charged with what he called political approaching bankrupt doing so for the disabled demonstrations and continue to approach the quota system.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The director of Sadr's office in Baghdad, Ibrahim al-Jabri's / balances News / "The process of Sadr's threat is not done," paper "or" telephone ", adding that" the leaders of the Liberal bloc told al-Sadr threatened with death by the authorities did not call in the case of presence of Square demonstrations ".[/ltr]
    [ltr]Jabri, adding that "this threat defendants themselves are those that disrupt the reform steps and implementation of the draft ministerial change," noting that "al-Sadr did not" shake "politically bankrupt threats."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He noted that "the aim of which is to stop the demonstrations and the continuation of the powerful state of stealing the rights of the Iraqi people."[/ltr]
    [ltr]It is said that the cleric Moqtada al-Sadr has revealed reinforcement death threats in case Hzawrh to the demonstrations that called for his supporters to it. is over[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 9:23 pm