Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraqi government debt cut off food for prisoners

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraqi government debt cut off food for prisoners Empty Iraqi government debt cut off food for prisoners

Post by Rocky Thu 10 Mar 2016, 3:08 am

[size=32]Iraqi government debt cut off food for prisoners[/size]

1:03:15 10/03/2016 |(Voice of Iraq) - Twilight News for the third consecutive day, continue tofeed the inmates and detainees inIraqi jails crisis, totaling about aquarter of amillion people, after thecessation ofcompanies and operators providing food to prisons for providing them due to the debt owed ​​to them accumulation ofthe Iraqi government. It stressed Iraqi judicial and legal sources the existence ofefforts unremitting to provide food for prisoners with solutions on theevening ofWednesday, after reaching the government to deal with companies and contractors to return to normal in terms ofdealing with theprison 's 18 prisons distributed to cities across thecountry.According to astatement issued by the Iraqi Corrections Service (prison Service) the cause of thecrisis dining prisoners in thecountry was thefailure toprovide the Ministry ofFinance required amounts and accumulated debts ofcontractors and companies several months ago, which is paid to stop providing them with meals. thestatement pointed out that the crisis occurred in spite of the existence of anexception to thecabinet eliminates not stop disbursement assigned to theDepartment ofreform. the processing offood prisoners companies, announced last Monday, the supply of prison food as a result of lack offinancial dues Exchange, explained astatement to those companies that "one of thespecialized in food processing guests at theprison companies reached theirfinancial dues of 60 billion Iraqi dinars , and did not pay her, thecompany accused in astatement theIraqi Corrections Service to cause this crisis. " for his part, the head of the human rights Committee in the Iraqi parliament, Arshad al -Salihi, in apress conference, said that" theaccumulation ofdebt and not tofund competent companies toprovide prisoners withfood is the main reason that stopped work companies. "He stressed Salhi should not stop allocated to those equipped with corporate guests withfood amounts, or theapplication ofthe amnesty law in the country and the release of those who have not proven guilty. He Salhi" I contacted theMinister ofJustice and informed me that a meeting of the Council of Ministers being in this regard, and that the cause of thecrisis dining prisoners resulting from theaccumulation ofdebt to contractors delivering food for several months, and that the Ministry ofFinance did not pay the money until today. "She stressed theIraqi Finance Ministry in its statement Wednesday, reaching a solution to thecrisis, and theimminent arrival of food for prison inmates after its agreement with the companies to pay dues inthe form ofpremiums; starting from today. crisis comes at a time of mounting discord between the political blocs in theIraqi parliament on theapplication ofthe amnesty law, as well as mounting claims human rights and humanitarian organizations to the Government of the need togive them theopportunity to visit prisons for the detection of torture against detainees. the record last year , according to reports by Iraqi human rights, and the death ofdozens of Iraqi prisoners due tomalnutrition and systematic torture, and accused theorganization "Human Rights Watch" theauthorities ofcommitting crimes and violations against prisoners in Diyala and Nineveh, Baghdad and Babil prisons.[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Read more:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 7:23 pm