Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Journalists in solidarity with the protesters in front of the green

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Journalists in solidarity with the protesters in front of the green Empty Journalists in solidarity with the protesters in front of the green

Post by Rocky Mon 28 Mar 2016, 3:25 am

[ltr]Journalists in solidarity with the protesters in front of the green[/ltr]

Since 03.28.2016 at 11:01 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Special - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]A group of Iraqi journalists working in the mass media and the press, including various agency / balances News / to stand in solidarity with the protesters sojourning in front of the Green Zone gates Monday afternoon.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Said vigil coordinator of media Mahdi Mohammed Karim's / balances News /, that "the vigil include all journalists working in the media and press institutions in solidarity with the protesters in front of the Green Zone gates for change and reform and accounting mischief."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He added that the cream "vigil will start at five o'clock this afternoon," pointing out that they "will cover the march proceed from Tahrir Square in central Baghdad, passing through Palmatsaman near the Green Zone and in front of its gates."[/ltr]
    [ltr]The sit-ins continue for ten days to demand change and reform and accountability of the corrupt and Tkadikhm to spend Analo just punishment of what caused the big loss for the people of Iraq as a result of wastage of public money without scruples Qanona.anthy[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 11:22 pm