Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

]Abadi Office: merging ministries "necessary" to eliminate occupational sag

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

]Abadi Office: merging ministries "necessary" to eliminate occupational sag Empty ]Abadi Office: merging ministries "necessary" to eliminate occupational sag

Post by Rocky Fri 08 Apr 2016, 2:43 am

]Abadi Office: merging ministries "necessary" to eliminate occupational sag[/ltr]

Since 07/04/2016 20:47 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Special - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]A spokesman for Prime Minister Saad al-Hadithi Office, on Thursday, stressed that the integration of the ministries "necessary" to eliminate sagging career. [/ltr][ltr]
    The newborn's / balances News /, "it was a lot of transfer of the powers of the ministries departments to local governments and therefore do not need a lot of ministries," adding that "the merging of ministries" necessary "to eliminate sagging career."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He added that "after completion of the ministerial cabin" new "Abadi will begin the restructuring of directorates and departments and the people in the ministries."[/ltr]
    [ltr]The minister in the current government Abadi revealed, today, that the latter does not know the economic and security conditions in the country, while stressing that the first step of the reform lies in changing Abadi first .anthy 29[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Thu 18 Apr 2024, 10:32 pm