Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

THE NEW WORLD ORDER HAS CREATED ITS FIRST CAPITAL CITY HEADQUARTERS IN ASTANA KAZAKHSTAN

Lobo
    Lobo

THE NEW WORLD ORDER HAS CREATED ITS FIRST CAPITAL CITY HEADQUARTERS IN ASTANA KAZAKHSTAN Empty THE NEW WORLD ORDER HAS CREATED ITS FIRST CAPITAL CITY HEADQUARTERS IN ASTANA KAZAKHSTAN

Post by Lobo Mon 02 May 2016, 6:13 pm

THE NEW WORLD ORDER HAS CREATED ITS FIRST CAPITAL CITY HEADQUARTERS IN ASTANA KAZAKHSTAN
    USE LINK FOR VIDEOS - http://www.allselfsustained.com/new-world-order-headquarters-astana/

I WENT TO ASTANA ON WIKIPEDIA AND IT IS THERE ". It is home to many futuristic buildings, hotels and skyscrapers."
    MUST SEE THE VIDEOS, WHO WOULD HAVE GUESSED.

THE NEW WORLD ORDER HAS CREATED ITS FIRST CAPITAL CITY HEADQUARTERS IN ASTANA KAZAKHSTAN 2

“And he shall plant the tabernacles of his palace between the seas in the glorious holy mountain; yet he shall come to his end, and none shall help him.” Daniel 11:45 (KJV) Today we want to tell you about a place so fantastical, and so much in line with the Illuminati and the New World Order that you will accuse us of making it up. But let me assure that everything you are about to see is 100% real and exists at this very moment in time. It is the perfect city of the end times, and it’s location is in Astana, Kazakhstan. That’s right, in Kazakhstan.
    The Pyramid of Peace expresses the spirit of Kazakhstan, says the official PR release, ‘where cultures, traditions and representatives of various nationalities coexist in peace, harmony and accord.’ Bathed in the golden and pale blue glow of the glass, 200 delegates from the world’s main religions and faiths will meet every three years in a circular chamber — based on the United Nations Security Council meeting room in New York. The Palace of Peace and Reconciliation was conceived as a permanent venue for the Congress and a global centre for religious understanding, the renunciation of violence and the promotion of faith and human equality. ASTANA, THE CAPITAL OF THE NEW WORLD ORDER On June 10, 2015, the United Nations Secretary General Ban-Ki Moon addressed the Congress of Leaders of World and Traditional Religions at the Palace of Peace and Reconciliation in Astana. It was a meeting to promote global cooperation between the world’s political and religious leaders. Pope Francis has been invited to attend the next Congress in 2017. It was assured that the Vatican would be amply represented at a planned congress in Astana of religious leaders. Such congresses have become unique and influential floors for dialogue between religions and civilizations, the Kazakh ministry said.

I know what you’re thinking right now, it’s the same thing I thought when it was first presented to me. How could I have not known about this place? The pictures you see here are not architectural renderings, these are photos of the actual buildings, completely finished and fully in operation. At the very top of the pyramid is housed the strangely occultic meeting room where worldwide political and religious leaders meet to plan global directives for the coming year. Doves have been etched onto the glass to make it appear as if they are hovering outside the windows. ‘Suddenly, out of nowhere, Astana comes glistening into view, all shiny metal and glass, implausibly rising up from the Kazakh steppe like some post-modern lego set that has stumbled into the opening sequence of Dallas. Welcome to Astana, one of the strangest capital cities on earth.’ That’s what euro news outlet the Guardian had to say about Astana. In Astana, we have a ‘city of the future’ filled with Illuminati, Masonic and occult symbols, whose purpose it’s leaders say is to ‘foster global peace and harmony between the world’s religions’. It is the perfect place from which the Antichrist could begin to rule the world. Indeed, the spirit of Antichrist is already well established there.

As wild as the city is right now, many more projects have been planned and are underway. If Central Casting in Hollywood was going to create a city to represent the New World Order, this would be it, hands down. Astana is officially on the NTEB end times radar, and we will keep you apprised of developments as they happen. In the meantime, keep looking up!
    http://www.allselfsustained.com/new-world-order-headquarters-astana/

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 2:59 pm