Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Five-year member of the Committee emphasizes the need for political consensus at the present stage t

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Five-year member of the Committee emphasizes the need for political consensus at the present stage t Empty Five-year member of the Committee emphasizes the need for political consensus at the present stage t

Post by Rocky Sun 12 May 2013, 7:13 am

Five-year member of the Committee emphasizes the need for political consensus at the present stage to pass laws

Sunday, May 12 / May 2013
    Baghdad: Euphrates News} A member of the Committee of Five Kurdish MP Mohsen al-Sadoun the need for political consensus between the blocs on proposed laws, especially those that meet the demands of the demonstrators.

He said in a statement to the Euphrates News Agency {} on Sunday that "the Committee of Five was formed Binaaly the request of all the political blocs to meet the demands of the demonstrators."

And between Sadoun said "this committee when you agree to a request certain to go these requests to the government, which in turn is put laws and sent to parliament for legislation in the House of Representatives, but he unfortunately there is no commitment by some deputies with the bloc to resolve those requests," adding that "there criticism and demands are different from what is available in the Committee of Five. "
    "The work requires that there should be consensus within the political blocs on a number of laws to it's hard to pass laws at this stage without an agreement depends on this case."

The Committee of Five was formed from the major parliamentary blocs to discuss the requests demonstrators which includes representatives of those blocks and sit meetings between the period and the other for the purpose of considering these demands and work to implement them. Ended 11 m

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]|en&rurl=translate.google.com&u=http://www.alforatnews.com/index.php%3Foption%3Dcom_content%26view%3Dcategory%26layout%3Dblog%26id%3D37%26Itemid%3D57

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 11:30 pm