Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

This document is very Moqtada al-Sadr calling for reform

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

This document is very Moqtada al-Sadr calling for reform Empty This document is very Moqtada al-Sadr calling for reform

Post by Rocky Thu 16 Jun 2016, 4:33 am

[rtl] This document is very Moqtada al-Sadr calling for reform[/rtl]

[rtl]BAGHDAD / Sky Press: Mary finest[/rtl]
    [rtl]Said the cleric Moqtada al-Sadr, on Thursday, that the project than to demand reform is in the access rule, however, provide competent public interests to own.[/rtl]

[rtl]And between al-Sadr said in a statement to the media office received "Sky Press," that "the objectives and purpose of the reform project and the arrival of judgment, however qualified provide public interests to own," he stated in the answer to his question about what are his pierced in some media writings that al-Sadr is working the establishment of a secular Muslim in Iraq is working to consolidate the secular principle in the state administration and deal with it on the basis of exercise general interests of the country.[/rtl]

[rtl]He explained his vision chest according to the statement by the reform project, that "those who govern the country is characterized by non-duplication approach and handle and that they are far Aadon Islamization it does not claim civilian They are closer to the stresses and justice and fairness and selflessness required in it."[/rtl]

[rtl]He stressed the cleric Moqtada al-Sadr, on Wednesday, to maintain the peaceful demonstrations and not to exit from its path of schedule, while stressing the need not to leave the path you select it, and not to listen to the advocates of violence, whoever they are.[/rtl]

[rtl]The cleric Moqtada al-Sadr called in, (June 11, 2016), "the rebels against corruption" to leave the headquarters of political parties and preparing for a demonstration, "Magdy Rady" after the month of Ramadan, calling for the Anti-Corruption Commission to punish all the demonstrators used "violence" against the headquarters of public and private property.[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/rtl]

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 1:19 am