Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Hakim: advisers in the government appointed on the basis of favoritism and partisan

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Hakim: advisers in the government appointed on the basis of favoritism and partisan Empty Hakim: advisers in the government appointed on the basis of favoritism and partisan

Post by Rocky Fri 17 Jun 2016, 3:27 am

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/rtl]
    [rtl]
    BAGHDAD / Sky Press: Mary finest[/rtl]

[rtl]Hakim: advisers in the government appointed on the basis of favoritism and partisan[/rtl]

[rtl]The President of the Islamic Supreme Council Ammar al-Hakim, criticized the advisers in the current government, while promising them that they do not have advisory status, expressed his view that "favoritism and partisan" was the basis for the appointment to this position.[/rtl]

[rtl]Hakim said in a speech during the Ramadan evening, which was held yesterday evening at his office in Baghdad, said that "some of the advisers in the Iraqi state today do not have the Advisory recipes," reference "appointed to these positions to personal favoritism and partisan relations."[/rtl]

[rtl]"The important role of adviser to it has to be that the conditions necessary first of efficiency, competence and expertise are available to be able to provide advice."[/rtl]

[rtl]But he stressed that the faith requirements of them to resort to Ray legitimate and accept it, even if otherwise opinion and conviction and self-interest, calling for reducing the interest in travel Ramadan and the philosophy of Ramadan is the consolation of the poor and the needy and impatient, urging the faithful to adhere to pray in their times.[/rtl]

[rtl]The head of the Islamic Supreme Council of Iraq Ammar al-Hakim, warned earlier, the attack on the headquarters of political parties, as he emphasized that cracking the headquarters of the Mujahideen and charged with theft loyal as steps that will lead to corruption is not reform.[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/rtl]

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 11:12 am