Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Muthanna: some ministries set circles managers on the basis of partisan Unlike Act 21

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Muthanna: some ministries set circles managers on the basis of partisan Unlike Act 21 Empty Muthanna: some ministries set circles managers on the basis of partisan Unlike Act 21

Post by Rocky Sat 12 Nov 2016, 1:42 am

[ltr]Muthanna: some ministries set circles managers on the basis of partisan Unlike Act 21[/ltr]

Since 12.11.2016 at 10:18 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Baghdad balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]He accused the governor of Muthanna Faleh Ziadi, Saturday, some ministries to appoint directors of the subsidiary departments affiliated to the party lines.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Ziadi said in a statement seen by / balances News /, that "some ministries do not respect the law that regulates the relationship between local governments and ministries of the federal government and appointed managers of the subsidiary departments affiliated to the party lines."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He said, "Some ministries believes that the powers of local governments are limited to districts that have been transferred powers," pointing out that "this is against the law, which grants the governor the power to the competent minister on each of all departments and agencies that operate within the boundaries of the administrative province."[/ltr]
    [ltr]And Asha that "the local government in both its implementation and legislature are moving to change the number of directors of departments after evaluating their performance on a professional basis, he said," stressing "the implementation of the decisions of the provincial council and approved this aspect, based on Law 21 and its amendments" .anthy 29 / D 24[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 7:41 am