Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

America exported 33 percent of weapons around the world .. and Iraq's most prominent importers

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

America exported 33 percent of weapons around the world .. and Iraq's most prominent importers Empty America exported 33 percent of weapons around the world .. and Iraq's most prominent importers

Post by Rocky Fri 17 Jun 2016, 6:02 pm

America exported 33 percent of weapons around the world .. and Iraq's most prominent importers

Friday 17-06-2016 | 9:48:46

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    H d
    Shafaq News / The United States of America, the biggest source of weapons from assault rifles to fighter jets, tanks , armored, according to a report to network CNN. 
    And that with the escalation of the situation in Syria, Iraq, Yemen, may not seem surprising that the United States sells most of its weapons to its allies in the Middle East . Saudi Arabia was ranked first among the recipients of US arms. Between 2011 and 2015 , bought everything shecreated American fighter F15, tanks Abram M1, Apache attack helicopters, and the batteries ofPatriot missiles. 
    It showed that the United Arab Emirates, Turkey, and many other countries are also considered of adult consumers. 
    She said these governments receive weapons mainly while the US government contributes billions of dollars to finance the foreign armies. About $ 5.7 billion for 2017. The monitoring will be Israel, Egypt, Jordan, Pakistan and Iraq , among the first beneficiaries of this American generosity. 
    Without this trade is limited to the Middle East, Taiwan is Korea Aljnobh they are also adult consumers in response to a large extent with China and North Korea. The funding of theAfrican armies will become in 2017 more than double the level in 2015, and it is probably aresult of the increasing terrorist activities in places like Mali, Somalia and Nigeria. 
    In total, the United States is responsible for 33 percent of weapons around the world exports between 2011 and 2015.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 1:24 am