Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

School: Regional countries are trying to derail democracy in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

School: Regional countries are trying to derail democracy in Iraq Empty School: Regional countries are trying to derail democracy in Iraq

Post by Rocky Sat 18 Jun 2016, 3:50 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    School: Regional countries are trying to derail democracy in Iraq

 BAGHDAD / long-Presse 

Accused cleric Mohammad Taqi school, yesterday, regional nations trying to disrespect the sons of the year and the failure of thedemocratic experiment in Iraq, as called Sunni leaders to integrate with Iraq 's room for all communities project. 
    He said the school in a statement received (range Press) copy of it, " the month Ramadan united Islamic nation throughout history and rolled upright in the face of challenges , "noting that" the victories achieved against al (Daash) terrorist in the city of Fallujah and other Iraqi cities is one of the blessings of the month of Ramadan. " 
    He said the religious authority , that" there are some regional countries are trying that are humiliating to thesons of Sunnis in Iraq is also trying to derail the emerging democratic experiment in the country so as not toaffect their systems totalitarianism , "calling on Sunni leaders wise to" exert more effort to communicate and integrate with the Iraq of tomorrow project , which is governed by the Islam religion , values ​​and expands to all communities. " 
    school and expressed It hopes that "Iraq could become an excellent example for all countries in the region totake advantage of leading to uphold the values ​​of pluralism, freedom and development experience."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 1:14 am