Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Watchers - News Update (4 new articles)

Lobo
    Lobo

The Watchers - News Update (4 new articles) Empty The Watchers - News Update (4 new articles)

Post by Lobo Fri 24 Jun 2016, 6:56 pm

British Columbia expects another drought year, Canada
    Posted: 24 Jun 2016 07:55 AM PDT
    The British Columbia, Canada is set to experience another year of severe drought. The hot weather conditions have caused the fall of the snow coverage across the mountain regions, and water levels have receded well below the average for this time of the year....... Read more »
    The Watchers - News Update (4 new articles) TsEq?d=yIl2AUoC8zA The Watchers - News Update (4 new articles) TsEq?d=bcOpcFrp8Mo The Watchers - News Update (4 new articles) TsEq?d=qj6IDK7rITs The Watchers - News Update (4 new articles) TsEq?d=I9og5sOYxJI The Watchers - News Update (4 new articles) TsEq?i=sHST8l8ur7U:qtz6Gw2d5N4:V_sGLiPBpWU The Watchers - News Update (4 new articles) TsEq?i=sHST8l8ur7U:qtz6Gw2d5N4:gIN9vFwOqvQ The Watchers - News Update (4 new articles) TsEq?i=sHST8l8ur7U:qtz6Gw2d5N4:-BTjWOF_DHI The Watchers - News Update (4 new articles) TsEq?d=nQ_hWtDbxek
    The Watchers - News Update (4 new articles) SHST8l8ur7U?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email
    Next-generation space weather forecasts, DSCOVR ready to replace ACE on July 27
    Posted: 24 Jun 2016 06:47 AM PDT
    NOAA's Deep Space Climate Observatory - DSCOVR - has completed instrument validation after reaching the first sun-Earth Lagrange point (L1), approximately 1.6 million km (1 million miles) from Earth, and is ready to go operational on July 27, 2016, taking over...... Read more »
    The Watchers - News Update (4 new articles) TsEq?d=yIl2AUoC8zA The Watchers - News Update (4 new articles) TsEq?d=bcOpcFrp8Mo The Watchers - News Update (4 new articles) TsEq?d=qj6IDK7rITs The Watchers - News Update (4 new articles) TsEq?d=I9og5sOYxJI The Watchers - News Update (4 new articles) TsEq?i=vfDmR0fm7Io:D6IuimnnzJA:V_sGLiPBpWU The Watchers - News Update (4 new articles) TsEq?i=vfDmR0fm7Io:D6IuimnnzJA:gIN9vFwOqvQ The Watchers - News Update (4 new articles) TsEq?i=vfDmR0fm7Io:D6IuimnnzJA:-BTjWOF_DHI The Watchers - News Update (4 new articles) TsEq?d=nQ_hWtDbxek
    The Watchers - News Update (4 new articles) VfDmR0fm7Io?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email
    Significant flooding in West Virginia, state of emergency declared
    Posted: 24 Jun 2016 04:00 AM PDT
    Powerful storms that swept through parts of the US Midwest starting Wednesday, June 22, have now moved east over the Mid-Atlantic states and caused significant flash flooding in parts of West Virginia. Mudslides, rockslides, and flooding damaged homes, businesses,...... Read more »
    The Watchers - News Update (4 new articles) TsEq?d=yIl2AUoC8zA The Watchers - News Update (4 new articles) TsEq?d=bcOpcFrp8Mo The Watchers - News Update (4 new articles) TsEq?d=qj6IDK7rITs The Watchers - News Update (4 new articles) TsEq?d=I9og5sOYxJI The Watchers - News Update (4 new articles) TsEq?i=Msj1IdQNy00:Gi-RsPZ5aRw:V_sGLiPBpWU The Watchers - News Update (4 new articles) TsEq?i=Msj1IdQNy00:Gi-RsPZ5aRw:gIN9vFwOqvQ The Watchers - News Update (4 new articles) TsEq?i=Msj1IdQNy00:Gi-RsPZ5aRw:-BTjWOF_DHI The Watchers - News Update (4 new articles) TsEq?d=nQ_hWtDbxek
    The Watchers - News Update (4 new articles) Msj1IdQNy00?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email
    New dark spot discovered on Neptune
    Posted: 23 Jun 2016 04:35 PM PDT
    A new dark spot, dark vortex in the atmosphere, has been discovered on Neptune and confirmed this month by the Hubble Space Telescope. Though similar features were seen during the Voyager 2 flyby of Neptune in 1989 and by the Hubble Space Telescope in 1994, this...... Read more »
    The Watchers - News Update (4 new articles) TsEq?d=yIl2AUoC8zA The Watchers - News Update (4 new articles) TsEq?d=bcOpcFrp8Mo The Watchers - News Update (4 new articles) TsEq?d=qj6IDK7rITs The Watchers - News Update (4 new articles) TsEq?d=I9og5sOYxJI The Watchers - News Update (4 new articles) TsEq?i=QD2v8y5nKXg:KZVAtnH0uTg:V_sGLiPBpWU The Watchers - News Update (4 new articles) TsEq?i=QD2v8y5nKXg:KZVAtnH0uTg:gIN9vFwOqvQ The Watchers - News Update (4 new articles) TsEq?i=QD2v8y5nKXg:KZVAtnH0uTg:-BTjWOF_DHI The Watchers - News Update (4 new articles) TsEq?d=nQ_hWtDbxek
    The Watchers - News Update (4 new articles) QD2v8y5nKXg?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email

Current date/time is Sun 26 May 2024, 8:25 am