Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Watchers - News Update (5 new articles)

Lobo
    Lobo

The Watchers - News Update (5 new articles) Empty The Watchers - News Update (5 new articles)

Post by Lobo Mon 23 May 2016, 6:07 pm

Large sinkhole swallows four cars in downtown Ruijin, southeast China
    Posted: 23 May 2016 12:49 PM PDT
    A large sinkhole opened in a major avenue crossing in downtown Ruijin, southeast China’s Jiangxi Province on May 22, 2016, swallowing four cars and a tree. The hole is 3 meters deep (9.8 feet) and 30 meters (98.4 feet) wide. Nobody was hurt, and an...... Read more »
    The Watchers - News Update (5 new articles) TsEq?d=yIl2AUoC8zA The Watchers - News Update (5 new articles) TsEq?d=bcOpcFrp8Mo The Watchers - News Update (5 new articles) TsEq?d=qj6IDK7rITs The Watchers - News Update (5 new articles) TsEq?d=I9og5sOYxJI The Watchers - News Update (5 new articles) TsEq?i=uOxfxtX-Al4:y69M95zywiU:V_sGLiPBpWU The Watchers - News Update (5 new articles) TsEq?i=uOxfxtX-Al4:y69M95zywiU:gIN9vFwOqvQ The Watchers - News Update (5 new articles) TsEq?i=uOxfxtX-Al4:y69M95zywiU:-BTjWOF_DHI The Watchers - News Update (5 new articles) TsEq?d=nQ_hWtDbxek
    The Watchers - News Update (5 new articles) UOxfxtX-Al4?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email
    US Plains, Midwest and South face severe weather until the end of the week
    Posted: 23 May 2016 08:44 AM PDT
    A widespread outbreak of severe weather has been taking place across portions of the US Plains, Midwest and South since May 21, 2016. Intense thunderstorms accompanied with hail, strong winds and tornadoes are set to continue throughout the coming week. Isolated...... Read more »
    The Watchers - News Update (5 new articles) TsEq?d=yIl2AUoC8zA The Watchers - News Update (5 new articles) TsEq?d=bcOpcFrp8Mo The Watchers - News Update (5 new articles) TsEq?d=qj6IDK7rITs The Watchers - News Update (5 new articles) TsEq?d=I9og5sOYxJI The Watchers - News Update (5 new articles) TsEq?i=AROFnBCOct8:FnjyekFKylQ:V_sGLiPBpWU The Watchers - News Update (5 new articles) TsEq?i=AROFnBCOct8:FnjyekFKylQ:gIN9vFwOqvQ The Watchers - News Update (5 new articles) TsEq?i=AROFnBCOct8:FnjyekFKylQ:-BTjWOF_DHI The Watchers - News Update (5 new articles) TsEq?d=nQ_hWtDbxek
    The Watchers - News Update (5 new articles) AROFnBCOct8?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email
    Nevado del Ruiz eruption closes Manizales airport, Colombia
    Posted: 23 May 2016 07:35 AM PDT
    Seismicity under Colombia's Nevado del Ruiz continues at elevated levels, and the volcano is experiencing frequent ash emissions since May 17, 2016. An eruption at about 10:40 UTC on May 22 sent ash 2.3 km (7 545 feet) above the crater (7.5 km / 24 606 feet...... Read more »
    The Watchers - News Update (5 new articles) TsEq?d=yIl2AUoC8zA The Watchers - News Update (5 new articles) TsEq?d=bcOpcFrp8Mo The Watchers - News Update (5 new articles) TsEq?d=qj6IDK7rITs The Watchers - News Update (5 new articles) TsEq?d=I9og5sOYxJI The Watchers - News Update (5 new articles) TsEq?i=iJxGGTaQdB4:vWL-Vcf1sVE:V_sGLiPBpWU The Watchers - News Update (5 new articles) TsEq?i=iJxGGTaQdB4:vWL-Vcf1sVE:gIN9vFwOqvQ The Watchers - News Update (5 new articles) TsEq?i=iJxGGTaQdB4:vWL-Vcf1sVE:-BTjWOF_DHI The Watchers - News Update (5 new articles) TsEq?d=nQ_hWtDbxek
    The Watchers - News Update (5 new articles) IJxGGTaQdB4?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email
    Officials say ‘fragile’ dams caused deaths after Roanu hit Bangladesh
    Posted: 23 May 2016 04:25 AM PDT
    Tropical Cyclone "Roanu" made landfall over the southern Bangladesh at 06:00 UTC on May 21, 2016. The storm brought very heavy rains and 88 km/h (54 mph) winds that caused widespread devastation. At least 24 people have lost lives, most of them washed away...... Read more »
    The Watchers - News Update (5 new articles) TsEq?d=yIl2AUoC8zA The Watchers - News Update (5 new articles) TsEq?d=bcOpcFrp8Mo The Watchers - News Update (5 new articles) TsEq?d=qj6IDK7rITs The Watchers - News Update (5 new articles) TsEq?d=I9og5sOYxJI The Watchers - News Update (5 new articles) TsEq?i=PA2WUW-e12o:B8_0tDxY5t8:V_sGLiPBpWU The Watchers - News Update (5 new articles) TsEq?i=PA2WUW-e12o:B8_0tDxY5t8:gIN9vFwOqvQ The Watchers - News Update (5 new articles) TsEq?i=PA2WUW-e12o:B8_0tDxY5t8:-BTjWOF_DHI The Watchers - News Update (5 new articles) TsEq?d=nQ_hWtDbxek
    The Watchers - News Update (5 new articles) PA2WUW-e12o?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email

Current date/time is Sun 30 Jun 2024, 1:32 pm