Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

130 Yezidi girl graduated from a military course to join a private in the Peshmerga force

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

130 Yezidi girl graduated from a military course to join a private in the Peshmerga force Empty 130 Yezidi girl graduated from a military course to join a private in the Peshmerga force

Post by Rocky Tue 28 Jun 2016, 4:06 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    130 Yezidi girl graduated from a military course to join a private in the Peshmerga force

 Nineveh / long-Presse 

Kurdistan Democratic Party, announced on Monday, all graduated 130 Yezidi girl from amilitary course in Dohuk province, to participate in a private in the Peshmerga force to fight against al (Daash). 
    He said the Kurdistan Democratic Party organizations official in Dahuk Kawa Eido Khtari province, in aninterview with ( long - Presse), " the 130 Yazidi girl from the people of Sinjar graduated, on Sunday, from atraining course at camp Fishkhabour of Zakho, Dohuk governorate, to participate in the defense of honor and the homeland." 
    He added Khtari, that "graduates Salthakn forces of Alzyrevana Peshmerga forces. " 
    and condemned the United Nations assistance Mission for Iraq (UNAMI), Sunday (2 August 2015)," horrible tragedy "committed by (Daash) in Sinjar 2014, on the occasion of the first anniversary, noting that those who committed the" crime "and instigators They will present sooner or later justice to punish them, while supported the introduction of a mechanism to enhance the protection of minorities and their rights, thedetection of high - level international conference to be held in Paris next September, on the victims of theattacks and violations based on ethnic or religious group in the Middle East reasons, to mobilize international attention and support for minorities. 
    the militants organize (Daash) has taken control of the district of Sinjar and Rabia hand in last August 2014, after taking control of Mosul, in June of the same year.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 9:20 pm